October 21 - 22
10 am - 5pm
Coronado Ferry Landing
The following guidelines have been developed with the safety and security of all participants and their property in mind. Please review them carefully before submitting your application. You will be asked in your application whether you have read and agree with the Art Walk Guidelines prior to participating. Failure to answer this question will be taken into consideration.
1. The Artist must be present during the show.
2. All artwork must be original and handmade by the registered applicant only, and completed in the last four years.
3. No commercial goods for resale or consigned goods will be allowed. No Exceptions!
4. No work requiring special hanging or installation will be allowed. Work may be hung, freestanding, or able to be placed on a pedestal, within a 10' x 10' area.
5. The Artist must have a permit from the State Board of Equalization and is responsible for all sales tax incurred.
SPECIAL DISPLAY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Each booth measures 10' x 10' with side and back panels. Most booths will be placed in pairs with space between pairs.
2. Two artists may share a booth. BOTH artists must submit individual applications, sharing the fees.
3. Groups wishing to share a tent may do so. The entry should indicate approximately how many artists will be represented, and send representative digital photos from each participant.
4. Artists must provide their own tables, chairs, and other display equipment.
5. A 10' x 10' tent or an umbrella may be used at the event. It must be flame retardant as per section 3207 of the California Fire Code and must have a permanently affixed label indicating compliance. You may rent a tent Through Coronado Historical Association staff. A tent rental is $200.
DEADLINES AND SUBMITTAL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Applications must be postmarked by midnight, June 15, 2017 to be considered valid.
2. Applications will be juried on an ongoing basis and acceptance notices sent via email by July 30, 2017.
3. A $25 non-refundable entry fee is due with the application form along with three (3) digital photographs of your work. Your work will be reviewed by this year's Art Walk jury. Please label each image with your name and medium. In addition please submit a photo of your booth display.
4. A $325/ $350/ $400 non-transferable booth fee, depending on the site chosen, will be required at the time of acceptance.. The booth fee is non-refundable after acceptance into the Coronado Art Walk and will be deposited immediately. Additional optional expenses include tent rental, and event T-shirt(s). Details will follow for those juried into the show.
Note: you can complete your application online at www.coronadohistory.org by clicking on Art Walk under the Events tab or via email by returning your completed form to email@example.com. Mail checks to Coronado Historical Association, 1100 Orange Avenue, Coronado, CA 92118.
|Powered by: Sharco Technology Web Framework|